Business leaders in wireless energy will collect June 4th-8th for the world’s biggest
conference committed to the vision of a wireless planet
NEW YORK, May possibly 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Wireless Energy Technologies Conference & Expo (WPTCE), organized by IEEE Microwave Theory and Approach Society (MTT-S) and Energy Electronics Society (PELS), will be hosted in June to empower researchers and revolutionary organizations about the planet to style, create and bring to marketplace wireless energy enabled items.
WPTCE 2023 will be held at the Westin Bayview in downtown San Diego, California from June 4th-8th. The Welcome Reception Tuesday evening will be celebrated at the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum – an iconic occasion venue.
The USS Midway Museum – Venue for the Welcome Reception.
The Westin Bayview Hotel and Conference Center in Downtown San Diego, CA.
Doug Stovall, CEO at Ossia, sponsor of the Welcome Reception and a Platinum Conference Exhibitor, shared, “Ossia is thrilled to be a element of this occasion alongside the most revolutionary thinkers in the space. Kicking off the conference with The Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, Ossia appears to lead the conversation on the present deployments and commercialization of wireless energy.”
The Welcome Reception will include pre-conference networking with the wireless energy neighborhood, just after-dinner desserts, a money bar, and access to the flight and hangar decks. Ideal of all, attendees will get committed access to the Air Combat 360 flight simulators and Screaming Eagles VR knowledge.
“Wireless energy is right here. The demand is endless. As we embark on new experiences such as the Screaming Eagles VR knowledge in the course of the reception, we will all be invigorated for productive and inspired connections in the course of the conference. We are all right here to understand the guarantee of wireless energy.”
The week-lengthy system agenda contains Wireless Energy Transfer College and numerous workshops, an Business Expo with many dozen booths, poster and presentation sessions for accepted academic papers, and more than 60 technical and market presentations on all elements of wireless energy transfer across technologies.
Attendees will love numerous keynote addresses, lively panel discussions, and hands-on education sessions, in addition to numerous networking possibilities more than five days.
Invited plenary speakers involve:
- Ron Hui, Professor, Nanyang Technological University, speaking on a Paradigm Shift in Wireless Energy Transfer for the Subsequent Generation
- Naoki Hasegawa, Researcher, Softbank, addressing Wireless Energy Transfer Primarily based on Mobile-Base Station for Beyond-5G/6G
- Col. Paul J. Calhoun, Paul Jaffe and Robert Winsor of DARPA, explaining Energy (Persistent Optical Wireless Power Relay) and DARPA’s Pathway to Power Net Dominance
- Hatem Zeine, Founder and President at Ossia, speaking about the Future of Wireless Energy and the Adoption Path.
Panel discussions will cover trending subjects in wireless energy such as Wireless EV Charging, Equity in the Wireless Energy Business, and 3-Phase and Extended Distance Wireless Energy Transfer. Technical and market presentations are grouped by category and will address the complete spectrum of wireless energy advancements, like RF Electronics, IPT Magnetics, Biomedical Devices and Wearables, Far-Field Technologies, Wireless Energy Transfer In-Motion, Antenna Style, and far more.
Keynote addresses by market luminaries involve:
- Charles Goetz, CEO of Powercast discussing how wireless energy is unleashing the complete prospective of artificial intelligence
- Amy Barzdukas, CMO of WiTricity, validating customer demand for wireless charging
- Mike McCamon, ED of the NFC Forum, speaking on the Forum’s Wireless Charging Spec and their organization’s function in the wireless energy ecosystem
- Dinesh Kithany, Founder and Analyst at WAWT sharing the lengthy-term market outlook
- Yuji Tanabe, CEO of Aeterlink, presenting wireless energy transfer applications for carbon neutrality and healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, President and Chairman of AirFuel Alliance, discussing the subsequent generation of wireless energy transfer technologies.
The slate of presenters and exhibitors at WPTCE 2023 is stronger than ever, with representation from Panasonic, Toyota, Kenworth, Airbus, Raytheon, Electreon, NuCurrent and other innovators.
Regan Zane, Co-Chair of WPTCE and Director of the NSF ASPIRE Engineering Investigation Center at Utah State University, explained the value of aligning market and academia to drive adoption of wireless energy options, saying, “The wireless energy market is advancing quickly, with diverse technologies becoming deployed across a wide variety of customer and industrial use situations. At WPTCE, we are bringing with each other researchers with the organizations who take items to marketplace, addressing higher-energy, low-energy, inductive, RF, resonant, capacitive and emerging tech to connect important players across options and applications.”
To discover the WPTCE system agenda, please stop by ieee-wptce.org/system.
Registration for WPTCE will be open by means of June 4th when the conference starts. Go to ieee-wptce.org to participate.
WPTCE is the biggest occasion in the planet for wireless energy analysis and market engagement, covering a wide variety of subjects, applications, frequencies and energy levels. The occasion combines wireless energy college, workshops, technical and panel sessions, and a student style competitors. Organized by IEEE MTT-S and IEEE PELS, the occasion draws hundreds of attendees and dozens of sponsors, presenters and exhibitors annually. Go to ieee-wptce.org.
Media Make contact with:
mobile: +1 720-224-4923
e-mail: [email protected]