Public Wellness Concerns Caution as Bacterial Levels Exceed Wellness Standards
The Los Angeles County Division of Public Wellness cautions residents who are organizing to take a look at the beneath Los Angeles County beaches to steer clear of swimming, surfing, and playing in ocean waters:
BEACH Locations WARNINGS:
· Malibu Lagoon at Surfrider Beach
· Topanga Canyon Beach in Malibu
· Latigo Shore Drive in Malibu
· Escondido Creek at Escondido State Beach
· Solstice Creek at Dan Blocker County Beach
· Marie Canyon Storm Drain at Puerco Beach
· Las Flores Creek at Las Flores State Beach
· Pena Creek at Las Tunas County Beach
· Santa Monica Canyon Creek at Will Rogers State Beach
· Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica
· Pico-Kenter storm drain at Santa Monica Beach.
· Mothers Beach in Marina Del Rey
These warnings have been issued due to bacterial levels exceeding wellness requirements when final tested.Recorded info on beach situations is out there 24- hours a day on the County’s beach closure hotline: 1-800- 525-5662. To view the map of impacted places and for additional info, please take a look at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/Beach/.