Breaking News

Vendor Reports Incident Involving Patient Information to RWJBarnabas Health Getting Ready for the Future of Precision Technology The Baltimore Tech Economy Report is now available for download McGonigal’s in downtown Barrington to close at the end of the month due to insufficient business volume Showcase Your Sports, Hunting, and Fishing Photography!

Last night at approximately 8:54 p.m., the Seattle Fire Department’s Fire Alarm Center received multiple 911 calls reporting smoke coming from the windows and doors of a two-story commercial building located in the 8500 block of 14th Ave. S in the South Park neighborhood. Upon arrival on scene, firefighters confirmed the callers’ reports and quickly worked to put water on the fire.

As crews entered through the front door, they were met with heavy smoke that made visibility poor. Despite this, firefighters were able to locate the seat of the fire near the rear of the first floor and work quickly to extinguish it. By 9:24 p.m., the fire was under control, and no injuries were reported.

Firefighters searched throughout the building to ensure there were no casualties or injuries, and they eventually ruled that the cause of the fire was accidental, likely due to faulty electrical equipment. The investigation is ongoing, and further details will be released as they become available.

Leave a Reply