This holiday season, Amazon is offering big savings on products from small businesses in their store. Small and local businesses that sell in Amazon’s store are celebrated for their continued success. Customers can find a wide variety of unique gifts, stocking stuffers, and seasonal essentials from small businesses with fast and hassle-free delivery at amazon.com/smallbusinessdeals, especially on Saturday.
Supporting small businesses in Amazon’s store makes a real impact by helping those businesses grow and create jobs in their local communities. There are six easy ways to support small businesses in their store this Saturday and throughout the holiday season:
1. Browse the Small Business Deals section on amazon.com/smallbusinessdeals for discounts on items from small businesses.
2. Look for promotional codes or coupons that can be used to save money on small business products.
3. Check out the “Amazon Exclusives” section to find limited-edition or exclusive items from small businesses only available through Amazon’s store.
4. Sign up for Amazon Prime membership to get free two-day shipping on eligible items from small businesses as well as access to special deals and promotions during the holiday season.
5. Share your favorite small business products with your friends and family through social media or email recommendations to help spread awareness about these great deals and support more local businesses.
6. Consider gifting an Amazon Gift Card so that others can shop at Amazon’s store directly and choose their own gifts or essentials from small businesses themselves!